What are Coin locks
The entire locker is manufactured with an exchangeable cyclinder locker system that provides a safety device in a case of losing keys. The penalty master key function is standard in such locks especially in wet areas. Qilocks- Developer and manufacturer of locks offer wide range of coin lock in which one can override master key and have removable cylinder also.
Uses of coin locks
- The user inserts the appropriate coin/token in the entry slot at the top.
- The user turns the handle and enters the facilities and the door will latch as it closes. The lock will accept no further coin, and will display “IN USE” in the window.
How coin locks is better than other locks
- When door is open, insert coin and then turn and remove the key.
- Insert extraction key, turn and remove the barrel.
Benefits of Coin locks
- Coin locks eliminated the risk of handing keys
- It also reduces locker associated issues.
Qilocks- designer and manufacturer of lockcontinue reading