Padlocks are small and portable locks that have been used for several thousand years to defend against theft, unauthorized entrance. In the very broadest sense of the word, a lock is a device that keeps things valuables safe or restricts access to something that needs protecting .
Different types of padlocks are-
- 4 digit combination locks- 4 digit combination locks offer 10,000 unique combinations which discourage the thief to crack the code.
- Dial combination padlocks- Dial combination padlocks are devices in which a sequence of symbols, usually numbers, is used to open the lock.
- Hasp and staple locks- Hasp and staple locks have integrated key locking device that are easy to install and are suitable for sheds, gates, storage boxes.
- This locks come in variety of combinations that discourage thief to steal your valuable things
- Provide better safety than other locks
- This lock is constructed from steel and is designed for all weather condition