- Use neutrals to highlight your eyes. For eyeliners, go to the classics: black, navy or brown.
- Eyelashes are becoming a really good and popular option and it’s something I often suggest to my brides.
- A nude lip colour looks lovely and natural.
- Apply lip liner fluently all over the lips, under the lipstick to make it last longer.
- Primed to perfection. Primer is the best thing in makeup, it create an even base onto which you can apply foundation. Define your brows with a pencil or shadow that matches your hair colour.