Visual Editor gives a semi-WYSIWYG .It stands for What You See is What You Get means the content which shows up on display is completely the way same as when it be publish.
Content editor allows you simply create ,edit and format your content its view same to that of a word processor.
Visual Editor is an important text editor in the WordPress post edit screen. It has two editors:
How to Remove Visual Editor Mode in WordPress
- First of all, you can visit Users » Your Profile page in the WordPress admin area.
- Next, you can edit your user profile in WordPress.
- Below the visual editor, check the box next to ‘Disable visual editor when writing’ option
- Click on the ‘Update Profile’ button to save your settings.
- Edit a post or create a new one.
- Then, notice that visual editor will not be available anymore.
Want to know more Read our Article Easy Ways To Remove Visual Editor Mode in WordPress.In case of any help related to WordPress, feel free to contact our WordPress Technical Support Toll-Free number + 1 844 897 0441. Our WordPress Professional Team will help you to guide you instantly. We are here to help you for resolving your issues.