Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest released version
Have you ever think about QuickBooks latest update?. Have you ever considered why it is mandatory to update QuickBooks to the latest version time to time?. Today, I am offering up this article to help you to understand the importance of QuickBooks latest update.
There are two ways to update QuickBooks desktop to the latest released version
You can either use:
- Manual upgrade mode
- Automatic upgrade mode
Note: Please do not confuse while upgrading to the newest release version(Example: From QuickBooks 2017 R3P to R5P) with Upgrading to a new Version(Example: From QuickBooks Desktop 2017 to QuickBooks Desktop 2018)
Find out if you having latest version patch for your QuickBooks:
- With QuickBooks open, press the F2 key (or, or else, Ctrl + 1) on your keyboard.
- In the Product data Window, check this version and Released.
- Check the latest release available for your product.
- QuickBooks Desktop 2018.
- QB Desktop 2017 (US or Canada or the UK).
- QB Desktop 2015 and 2016 (The US or Canada).
Updating to a new release (example: R3P to R5P) generally must build minor changes within the database. These changes won’t make the data file incompatible with earlier releases.