With the help of UFT we can test the success or failure of any step by using checkpoint which compares the actual result produced by the system under test during execution with the expected results stored in UFT at the time of recording.
Why HP Unified Functional Testing is useful?
- Functional tests are carried out automatically to increase the speed and cost effectiveness of application development and delivery.
- Initially, little effort is required to record and configure a script. Later on, the script can be used and run again and again to verify the functionality of an application under test.
- This results in saving a lot of time and money over manual testing.
- This tool is very useful in case of regression testing when tests are executed again and again to check whether the existing functionalities are still working fine.
- Long term projects having regular release cycles, a set of UFT tests can be created for regression testing.
Click here: http://bugraptors.com/choosecontinue reading