Step 1 - Corporate Structure
As per the Companies Act, 2013, Company Registration can be broadly classified into three main categories, i.e. Private Company, Public Company and One Person Company. Choose the best type of entity for set-up the business.
Step 2 - Plan Your Control in Business
As a Startup founder, there should intention to keep the management control of the company within limited hands.
Step 3 - Things Should Keep in Mind While Registering a Private Limited Company
- A minimum number of members shall be 2 and the maximum number shall be 200.
- A minimum number of directors shall be 2, maximum being 15.
- There shall be a restriction on the transfer of shares of the members.
- No subscription to the capital of the company shall be invited from the general public.
- Minimum paid up share capital shall be one lakh rupees;
Step 4 - Apply for DSC, DIN & Name Approval
- Fill out an application for DIN in Form DIR-3 and DSC for the first directors of the proposed compa