Company in China you need to consider the options, whether it is absolutely necessary to incorporate a company, or your project can be completed via an Umbrella company.continue reading
User Profile @enterslice
enterslice's Posts - Page 6
tags: Private Limited Company Registration Company Registration Private Limited Company
- Fill out an application for DIN in Form DIR-3 and DSC for the first directors of the proposed company
- Choose a name for the company along with 5 alternative names and apply to the concerned ROC for the name approval in Form INC-1.
- Draft Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA) with the help of professionals in order to avoid any non-compliance with the Act.
The last stage in Private Limited Company Registration procedure is to File SPICe or INC 32 for incorporation along with the following mandatory attachments:
- Consent of the Directors in Form DIR-2
- Affidavit by the subscribers to the memorandum in Form INC-9
- Proof of address for the proposed registered office
- ID proof of the proposed directors
- Address proof of the proposed directors
File form SPICe MOA and SPICe AOA for the Articles and Memorandum respectively. And, get the Certificate of Incorporation from the ROC in Form No. INC 11 indicating the name, CI, and PAN of the newly incorporated ccontinue reading
An NBFC is a company registered under the Companies Act that is engaged in the business of receiving loans and advances, receiving deposits (some NBFC only), acquisition of stocks or shares, leasing, hire-purchase, insurance business, chit business.
The Reserve Bank of India regulates and supervises NBFC Registration in India.
The criteria for obtaining NBFC registration are:
- The company must be registered in India as public limited or private limited company.
- The company must have a minimum net owned fund of Rs. 200 Lakhs. The net owned funds should be calculated based on the last audited balance sheet of the company.
- Hard copies of the list of documents must be furnished to the regional officer of RBI.
- Applicant Company has to file an online application with the RBI.
- After the submission, the applicant will get a reference number to facilitate inquiry in the future.
- Then the company submits the duplicate hard copies to the concerned regional office of RBI