It is no secret that Python enjoys the support of a large and active community that is committed to the idea of better the language. The latest update of Python was rolled out on June 27th, 2018. Breaking a spell of dormancy, Version 3.7 is the first new release in 18 months and it comes with a host of new features.Among its other features are:
- A new C API for thread-local storage, replacing previous implementations to enable compatibility with TLS.
- Documentation in this new version can be translated to Japanese, Korean and French.
- A built-in code to insert breakpoint without employing much code.
- Time functions have gained greater precision with nanosecond resolution because it is possible to lose track of nanoseconds while trying to convert time as measured by CPUs into seconds.
- Adding two new keywords to the list are”async” and “await”. Yet, it is still possible to use these as variable names.
- More accurate warning of depreciation. Earlier versions of Python often hid tho