Gravatars stands for “Globally Recognized Avatar”. It causes extra HTTP requests.
What is a Gravatar?
It is the user profile picture next to their name. These images are called “avatars.” Most of the images/pictures are used in WordPress comments and author bio sections.
Lazy Loading Gravatars in WordPress Comments
- First of all, you can install and activate the BJ Lazy Load plugin on your WordPress site.
- About the installing process, see our blog on how to install a WordPress Plugin.
- Beside activation, you wish to follow the path as Settings » BJ Lazy Load page to configure plugin settings.
- Then apply the lazy load feature to your content, text widgets, post thumbnails, images, iframes, and much more with easy way.
- Moreover, you can select the items here.
We provide professional WordPress support and maintenance services, including 24/7 security monitoring, daily off-site backups, weekcontinue reading